A great way to boost your design skills and get ideas for new e-learning projects is to take a look at the cool stuff that other developers create. And e-learning developers all over the world are creating fun, playful interactions using sliders and drag-and-drops with Storyline 2.
Take a look at this fresh batch of examples that showcase all the amazing possibilities you unlock with Storyline 2:
- Learn how a slide rule works with this Storyline 2 slider interaction by Michael Hinze.
- See how you can help kids practice counting skills with this Storyline 2 game by Richard Watson.
- Try out this Storyline 2 drag-and-drop game by Charles Zoffuto to find new ways to bring mathematical concepts to life.
- Dive into this comic book-inspired Storyline example by Linda Lorenzetti to see how you can walk learners through math concepts pane by pane.
- Try out this Storyline 2 drag-and-drop interaction by Veronica Budnikas to see how you can make learning math patterns fun.
- Slide your decimal point to the right place with this Storyline 2 interaction by Jackie Van Nice.
We’ve got tons more great demos and interactions to inspire you in the examples hub. And while you’re exploring, take a look at the free templates, graphics, and icon sets in our downloads hub. You’ll find everything you need to help you create fresh and fun courses in no time.