What’s the best way to make sure your learners catch everything you throw at them? Pop quiz! If you make your quizzes engaging and interactive, your learners will actually enjoy proving they’re paying attention.
For ideas and inspiration, take a look at these great examples of interactive assessments:
- Watch how you can use interactive video to quiz your learners with this example created by David Anderson using Articulate Storyline 2.
- Learn how to give your assessments a cinematic treatment with this Star Wars inspired e-learning quiz created in Articulate Studio ’13 by Trina Rimmer.
- See how you can create a visually engaging knowledge check in this drag-and-drop quiz created in Storyline by Jackie Van Nice.
- Learn how to put your learners’ spatial intelligences to the test with this matchstick puzzle quiz designed by Montse Anderson using Storyline.
- Discover how you can make your assessments feel more animated with this turtle-themed quiz created in Storyline by Richard Watson.
- See how you can inspire learners to choose their words wisely with this commonly misused words quiz created by Linda Lorenzetti using Storyline.
- Find out how you can test your learners’ attention to detail with this uniform assessment created in Storyline by Caitlin McKeown.
- Learn how to test your learners’ visual association skills with this name that film quiz built by Josh Stoner.
Want to build your own interactive quiz, but not sure how? We’ve got you covered! Learn how to use Storyline’s quiz slides like a pro, get ideas for freeform questions, grab these tips for writing great questions, and follow these quizzing do’s and don’ts.