Calling all Jedi Masters and Sith Lords—and e-learning pros too! Time to board your Galactic Starcruisers and explore these seven Star Wars–inspired projects. We love how the always inventive members of the E-Learning Heroes community consistently bring their uber-imaginative ideas and creative know-how to every Star Wars e-learning challenge.
Star Wars fanatics will enjoy seeing their favorite franchise characters and motifs woven into knowledge checks, games, and even safety guides. These examples and downloads are sure to awaken the force within, and help take you from Padawan to Jedi Knight.
Grab your lightsabers and check these out:
- This example by Jodi Sansone smartly uses audio, graphics, and buttons to create an out-of-this-world quiz that Star Wars fans will geek out over.
- Explore the Star Wars galaxy with this helpful survival guide by Sean West, full of all your favorite Star Wars characters.
- Which side of “the force” are you on? Find out in this branched quiz template by Community Manager Allison Lamotte.
- This project by Syed Amjad Ali uses animation, layers, and states to turn an action-packed game into a knowledge check. It also features the Star Wars opening crawl that we all know and love.
- See if you can speak Yoda in this smart drag-and-drop quiz created by Rebecca Patterson. There’s a snazzy quiz results page at the end so you can see how you did!
- Jonathan Hill tests your knowledge of the original Star Wars trilogy in this cleverly animated drag-and-drop example.
- Learn how to care for your Baby Yoda in this bright and modern animated tabs interaction by Community Manager Sarah Hodge.
If you’re convinced these examples must be some kind of Jedi mind trick, visit the E-Learning challenge for even more inspiration. And, as Yoda always says: to the Building Better Courses forum, go you must. Yeesssss. You’ll find plenty of tips and tricks, course design ideas, and loads of other e-learning developers eager to help.
May the force be with you!