Training videos can be far more effective when you make them interactive. Adding scenarios, activities, and quizzes to videos lets learners engage with what they see, instead of passively watching a demonstration or lecture. Plus, they’re free to engage with real-world material without the stresses of messing up IRL.
But, where to start? There’s so much creative possibility and we have lots of great examples. So let’s jump right in with these examples and helpful freebies:
- You’ve got to check out this impressive interaction by Ridvan Saglam where he explores the use of language in a futuristic commercial.
- This charming interactive quiz helps you get into a prospective employer’s head, revealing the true meaning behind common interview questions.
- Tom Kuhlmann’s interactive video follows a relatable protagonist, flagging his safety mishaps as he settles into his home.
- Who is Zsolt Olah? Find out more about this e-learning developer in this quirky video quiz game.
- When you’re ready to build interactive video quizzes of your own, this template by Montse Anderson provides a great jumping-off point.
- Could this Two Truths and One Lie game by David Anderson be any cuter?
- We challenge you to have as much fun with this template by Ian Butler as he has already!
This list has a lot of incredible projects. But would you believe there are even more in our examples hub? Check it out! And if you’re looking for new and exciting ways to record and use video in your e-learning courses, give Articulate 360 a try for 30 days free. It has all the apps and resources you need.