Today we’re delivering a fresh batch of e-learning examples created with Storyline and Storyline 2. E-Learning Heroes are creating great interactive games, beautiful drag-and-drops, and fun quizzes complete with countdown timers.
Check it out to get ideas for your next e-learning project—and free downloads to help you get started:
- Take a look at this Storyline template by Nicole Legault that uses motion paths to jazz up a click-and-reveal interaction.
- See how you can make a beautiful drag-and-drop game with this Storyline 2 example from Tim Slade.
- Get some inspiration for your next game interaction with this Storyline counting game by Phil Mayor.
- Check out this neat use of variables and quizzing in Storyline from Diana Myers.
- See how you can use drag and drops to help learners practice new skills with this Storyline 2 interaction by Clara Yorugua.
Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning.