The E-Learning Heroes community is always raising the bar when it comes to breathing life into dry topics—such as compliance training.
Any mandatory training is likely to make learners a little apprehensive. But an e-learning pro knows how to engage an audience by putting them at the center of the action, approaching course content from a new direction, or simply breaking walls of text into easy-to-read snippets.
See how these compliance course examples use instructional and visual design techniques to draw learners’ attention into the experience.
- Montse Anderson puts the “hip” in HIPAA with this beautifully designed course example.
- Jackie Van Nice centers this sexual harassment course example around characters rather than policies to make content more relatable.
- This example by Tamara Kravitz and Dana Hall proves there’s nothing that puppies can’t make better.
- The illustrated videos and scannable content in this Rise example by Upside Learning help learners quickly understand the principles of a multicultural workplace.
- This example from Matthew Guyan explores the impact of several common responses to workplace bullying.
Be sure to check out our E-Learning Examples hub to find more samples of compelling compliance training courses.