As an e-learning developer, how do you get yourself on the map? You develop great e-learning. And these nine interactive map demos are just that! Some use clean design, others use video and illustration, and a few use completely unorthodox themes like sketches of landmarks on the backs of cocktail napkins. But they all have one thing in common: they make learning fun.
- See how using sliders can help quickly orient your learners with this compass slider example by Joanna Kurpiewska.
- Check out Jackie Van Nice’s prioritized activities demo for an example of how sorting location-based activities in order of priority can help sightseeing anywhere seem manageable.
- Discover how you can help learners feel like they are actually there with this sample Florida vacation video by Alexander Salas.
- Explore Melissa Milloway’s emoji map demo to see how symbols can be very useful in helping learners get acclimated to a foreign land.
- Bolster your learners’ world geography knowledge with this interactive info map by Montse Anderson.
- Try out this seasonal interactive map demo by Sharon Page for an example that proves there’s a plan for all seasons when visiting a new city.
- Check out Joanna Kurpiewska’s napkin sketch map demo for an example of how thinking way outside the box can make your e-learning activity both engaging and memorable.
- See how you can take your learners around the world in 80 seconds with this new Seven Wonders of the World tour by Nagarjuna Veeramallu.
- Review this visitor's center demo by John Toh for ideas on how to welcome learners to any activity with open arms.
Extending your stay? Add your very own map example to the Interactive Maps E-learning Challenge. And don’t miss our E-Learning Examples Hub for great demos of everything you can do with Articulate Studio and Articulate Storyline 2.